We have a part time position open for an outgoing, hard-working and flexible wine and/or beer lover!
The right person hired for this spot will…
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Verify that all customers are of legal age to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages
· Interact with customers and assist them with finding products they seek
· Sling beer & wine (stock shelves)
· Staff the checkout / registers and complete customer purchases
· Provide on premise beer and wine service (work behind the bar and serve draft beer and wine by the glass)
· Clean, wash, and maintain bar glassware
· Clean any and all areas of the shop
· Assist with store opening and/or closing procedures
· Assist owners and other staff with other general store functions
Most hours will be Thursday through Sunday with availability needed until up to 10:00 p.m. on certain days (we close at 9:00 on Th/Fri) though other shifts may be available from time to time.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
References will be needed and they will be contacted.
Applications accepted during store hours. Drop by the store for an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.